In War and Peace

A Collection of Blogs that depict the Quintessential American... In War and Peace...

My StumbleUpon Page

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Morgan Reynolds' Encumbered Case for Controlled Demolition


Morgan Reynolds' Encumbered Case for Controlled Demolition: "The government never produced a jet engine yet claimed it recovered the passport of alleged hijacker Satam al Suqami unharmed by a fiery crash and catastrophic collapse of the North Tower. The government has not produced voice (CVR) or flight data recorders (FDR) in the New York attack either, so-called black boxes, a fact unprecedented in the aviation history of major domestic crashes."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

12:49 PM, February 05, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

12:33 PM, February 20, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My StumbleUpon Page